教你掌握纯正英语表达方式
	 很多童鞋在说英语的时候多半“凭感觉”,觉得意思到了,犯些小错误也无妨。但正是这些小细节,让你的英语听起来非常不地道。有时,即便语法正确了,但由于不符合英语语言习惯(Idiomatic English),也会显得很别扭。
	  比如,问对方是做什么工作的,你也许会说:What is your job?语法正确,但正常人不这么说话,他们会说,What do you do?所以下面这些细节,要重视起来,努力改正。
	  Word Choice单词选择
	  1.你的外套破了。
	  Incorrect: Your coat is broken。
	  Correct: Your coat is torn。
	  2.总之苏珊没犯错。
	  Incorrect: Susan didn‘t make a fault anyway。
	  Correct: Susan didn‘t make a mistake anyway。
	  3.能借你电话用下吗?
	  Incorrect: May I borrow your phone?
	  Correct: May I use your phone?
	  4.他有所好转。
	  Incorrect: He becomes better。
	  Correct: He got better。
	  5.外面天还亮。
	  Incorrect: It was still bright outside。
	  Correct: It was still light outside。
	  6.在美国一般学生都不穿校服。
	  Incorrect: Common students in U.S.A don‘t wear a uniform。
	  Correct: The average students in U.S.A don‘t wear a uniform。
	  7.这道色拉是谁做的?
	  Incorrect: Who cooked this salad?
	  Correct: Who made this salad?
	  8.让我给你把把脉。
	  Incorrect: Let me examine your pulse。
	  Correct: Let me feel your pulse。
	  9.我把帽子忘在屋里了。
	  Incorrect: I forget my hat in the house。
	  Correct: I left my hat in the house。
	  10.你上过大学吗?
	  Incorrect: Did you attend college?
	  Correct: Did you go to college?
	  11.他的体温降下来了。
	  Incorrect: His temperature went down。
	  Correct: His temperature came down。
	  12.今天的报纸上有他写的关于香港的文章。
	  Incorrect: Today‘s newspapers has his articles on Hong Kong。
	  Correct: Today‘s newspapers carries his articles on Hong Kong。
	  13.开窗睡你会感冒的。
	  Incorrect: You‘ll have a cold if you sleep with your window open。
	  Correct: You‘ll catch a cold if you sleep with your window open。
	  14.我去医院探望了她生病的母亲。
	  Incorrect: I visited her ill mother in the hospital。
	  Correct: I visited her sick mother in the hospital。
	  15.她是第一名。
	  Incorrect: She was first prize。
	  Correct: She took first prize。
	  16.他失去意识很长时间了。
	  Incorrect: He lost consciousness for a long time。
	  Correct: He was unconscious for a long time。
	  17.他创造了世界纪录。
	  Incorrect: He made a world record。
	  Correct: He set a world record。
	  18.她婚姻幸福。
	  Incorrect: Her marriage was happy。
	  Correct: Her married life was happy。
	  19.今年夏天我要去自己的出生地看看,这是10年来的第一次。
	  Incorrect: I‘ll visit my native place for the first time in ten years this summer。
	  Correct: I‘ll visit my birth place for the first time in ten years this summer。
	  20.这个座位有人吗?
	  Incorrect: Is this seat empty?
	  Correct: Is this seat taken?
	  21.我看他面熟。
	  Incorrect: I know his face。
	  Correct: I know him by sight。
	  22.我的手表不走了,我得拿去检查下。
	  Incorrect: My watch doesn‘t move at all。 I must get it checked up。
	  Correct: My watch isn‘t running, I must get it checked up。
	  23.我来这儿的路上遇到了交通事故,所以迟到了。
	  Incorrect: There was a traffic accident on my way here。 It is why I was late。
	  Correct: There was a traffic accident on my way here。 That is why I was late。